Now hiring an experienced Irrigation Techinican Field Manager.
If you are an experienced Irrigation Technician who doesn’t feel appreciated, then this is the job you’ve been waiting for.
Did you know 76% of people report being happier working for a small business. With us, you make all the difference! With small companies you see the value of your work, we depend on each other and our employees are like family to us. We offer good pay, paid personal days, holidays and performance bonuses.
We need an experienced and professional irrigation technician to be our Working Field Manager. As a working field manager you will be running your own van and up to 2 more crews. You also will be helping train new employees in the field, managing inventory and daily routing. Plenty of opportunities for advancement in management, water conservation and smart irrigation technologies.
What we are looking for in our candidate:
- Ability to communicate with clients and personnel in a professional manner.
- Be clean cut and presentable.
- On-time and ready to work.
- Be comfortable maintaining records and reports on work completed on a tablet.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Keep vehicle, tools and equipment clean and organized.
- Available to work potentially long days in various weather conditions.
- At least 3-years experience with irrigation system start-ups, winterization, troubleshooting, repairs and installs.
- Certifications in ET Based Watering and/or Low Voltage Lighting is a bonus but not required.
Oakland Irrigation is all about customer service and quality work. We specialize in water conservation and smart irrigation technologies. Learn more about us at www.oaklandirrigation.com
Interested? Click here to email us your resume today.
Oakland Irrigation is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full-time seasonal position. Pay based on experience.